I have had a lot of requests about what it is really like to live here, what does the house look like, what trees do I have, what do I do for water, where does my power come from, what do I do with my time alone etc. I have built this page to try and answer these questions for friends, family, prospective volunteers and truth be told, anyone who is interested in seeing a window into this incredible life.
I would like to expand this in the future to present how to videos and the like. But one step at a time…with the basics.
- The main cabana at Lodgecol and its main facilities. What’s it like to live here…the main cabana, power, water, toilet etc.
- The volunteer cabana and facilities.
- Check the jump spot. So, you think you have balls?
- The wood trees and bees
- Some of the perennial vegetables
- The fruit trees, compost, solar drier, fish tank
- The stairs, solar pump and installation, the house site, the garden, the outdoor shower, the chicken house.
- Friday night alone (no, really, it’s clean)